Welcome once again to Hostnali Webhost, a Simple, Secure & Dependable hosting provider. We have optimized hosting plans, Reseller Hosting Plans, Master Reseller plans, VPS servers as well as Dedicated servers. Today, however, we will be focusing on [page_title]. Read on and get the knowledge and skills to make your Web Hosting experience fun.
CNAME records are referred to as alias records since they map an alias to its canonical name. You can add CNAME Record using the cPanel Zone Editor option.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (e.g., www.hostnali.com/cPanel )
2. In the Domains section, open the app installer by clicking on the Zone Editor icon.
3. Under Domains, you can see many options below the Actions text.
4. Click on CNAME Record, and a small window will open. Please enter the required details in it.
Name: Enter the name you wish to add, such as www, and cPanel will automatically add a domain name like www.hostnali.com.
CNAME: Enter the domain name.
5. Now click on the Add a CNAME Record button.
If the record is added successfully, you will see a success message.
Note: DNS Record changes can take 12 to 24hours to propagate worldwide.