Welcome once again to Hostnali Webhost, a Simple, Secure & Dependable hosting provider. We have optimized hosting plans, Reseller Hosting Plans, Master Reseller plans, VPS servers as well as Dedicated servers. Today, however, we will be focusing on [page_title]. Read on and get the knowledge and skills to make your Web Hosting experience fun.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Advanced section, click on Cron Jobs Icon.
3. Under Add New Cron Job, click on the Common Settings dropdown menu and select an appropriate option such as Once Per Day or another suitable option.
4. Enter your cronjob PHP file location or the command you want to run in the Command field.
5. Click on the Add New Cron Job button.