Welcome once again to Hostnali Webhost, a Simple, Secure & Dependable hosting provider. We have optimized hosting plans, Reseller Hosting Plans, Master Reseller plans, VPS servers as well as Dedicated servers. Today, however, we will be focusing on [page_title]. Read on and get the knowledge and skills to make your Web Hosting experience fun.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Email section, click on Email Filters Icon.
3. Under Filters by Users, You can see all of your existing email accounts, Click on Manage Filters next to the appropriate one.
4. Under Current Filters, You can see all of your existing filters, Click on Delete next to the appropriate one.
5. Click on the Delete button.
6. Now click on the Delete Filter button to remove your filter.