Welcome once again to Hostnali Webhost, a Simple, Secure & Dependable hosting provider. We have optimized hosting plans, Reseller Hosting Plans, Master Reseller plans, VPS servers as well as Dedicated servers. Today, however, we will be focusing on [page_title]. Read on and get the knowledge and skills to make your Web Hosting experience fun.
How to Edit Cronjob?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Advanced section, click on Cron Jobs Icon.
3. Scroll down to the end of the page, and under Current Cron Jobs, locate your cronjob and click on the Edit button.
4. Make appropriate changes and then click on the Edit Line button.
How to Delete Cronjob?
1. Under Current Cron Jobs, locate your cronjob and then click on Delete button.
2. Under “Delete this Cron job?” text, click the Delete button.