Welcome once again to Hostnali Webhost, a Simple, Secure & Dependable hosting provider. We have optimized hosting plans, Reseller Hosting Plans, Master Reseller plans, VPS servers as well as Dedicated servers. Today, however, we will be focusing on [page_title]. Read on and get the knowledge and skills to make your Web Hosting experience fun.
When you generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) from cPanel, then save it, which is a good thing, maybe you do not want to store it on your server. Instead, remove it because you can keep a CSR code on your PC, so there is no need to storing it on the server.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Security section, open the app installer by clicking on the SSL/TLS icon.
3. Under Certificate Signing Request, Click on Generate, View or Delete CSR Link.
4. Under Certificate Signing Requests on Server text, you can see your previously generated CSR. You can see delete the option under Action.
5. Click on the Delete option, which is located under the Action option, and you will need to click on Delete again for the confirmation message.
The CSR code will be removed and no longer stored on your server.