Welcome once again to Hostnali Webhost, a Simple, Secure & Dependable hosting provider. We have optimized hosting plans, Reseller Hosting Plans, Master Reseller plans, VPS servers as well as Dedicated servers. Today, however, we will be focusing on [page_title]. Read on and get the knowledge and skills to make your Web Hosting experience fun.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Databases section, open the app installer by clicking on the phpMyAdmin icon.
3. In the left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand the database like “example”.
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see a list of all databases. Select the appropriate database which you want to repair.
5. Scroll down and mark Check All then click on the Drop-down option and select Repair table.
If the table successfully repaired, then it will show an Ok message; otherwise, it will show some error on a few tables like “Error unknown engine” related errors.